Saturday 25 June 2011

Rewrites!

Rewrites, rewrites, rewrites!
I hate rewrites!

...But it's something that needs doing. And unfortunately, as is my style, I'm avoiding it. But I am close, oh boy, am I close! Two chapters... Just two chapters and I will be done. Sweet release. Freedom!
I can't say much about it because I fear leprechauns... and robot samurai... But I will say something about it. That being said, what I'll say is this: It is only a mysterious hole in the world, and a final battle away from being pretty darn cool, if I do say so myself.


But here I am, not doing what I should be. Content, instead, to sit and waste time. Time that could be used for writing, or back-flips! Oh, sweet, sweet back-flips...

Wait... what was that about?
Okay, I have lost it. It's now official. The rewrite process has made my mind turn into some kind of soup with mushrooms in it. That's most likely the reason I can't focus on anything for any amount of time! Every time I turn my head, the semi-intelligent soup sloshes around, mixing everything up!

Why didn't I ever think of this before? Not only does this explain my lack of finished book, but it also explains why I punched the lawn, played in a puddle, and had a staring contest with air, all in the same day!

Okay, that's it! I'm going to finish my book now. Maybe I'll post something about it on here. A sort of secret coded message to myself about it and stuff... I might even be convinced to share the name. But before I can do that, I need to go stick my head in the freezer until my brain-soup thickens up.

I can't be stopped now!

No comments:

Post a Comment